|ANSSAIF: Presentation in English|
ANSSAIF stands or: National Accademy for the Study of Security in Insurance companies and Financial Intermediaries.
It is a Research and Services Centre within the University LUSPIO in Rome, approved by the Board of the University on march 5th, 2012.
On October 6th, 2012, in occasion of the annual congress of the members of ANSSAIF Association (see below for a description of the association) in Barberino del Mugello, the assembly of the members unanimously approved the closure of the association and the "migration" of the members, mission, experiences in the new subject, the so called Accademy (in order to keep the acronim ANSSAIF).
The members at the date of closure of the association are now experts in the University; the academy board of directors is composed by the association's board of directors, plus the top management of the University.
ANSSAIF, a not for profit association, and its name stands for: National Association of Security Specialists in Financial Intermediation Companies.
All decision are taken by the Board of Directors and the President. They are elected by the Members riunited in assembly. They remain in charge two years.
The present President is Mr. Anthony Cecil Wright, MBCI, with a long experience in ICT, Security and Business Continuity.
The present member of the Board of Directors are, or have been, managers in the main Italian banks (Unicredit, Monte dei Paschi di Siena, BNL, ICCREA, Intesa San Paolo, Antonveneta) and BNP-Paribas-France, Banca Svizzera Italiana-Switzerland, Italian Banking Association and CLUSIT.
Offices of the Association have been opened in the following towns: Roma, Milano, and, abroad, in Lugano and Paris.
The main objectives of the association are:
· contribute to create more awareness on the need of protecting all assets from the loss of confidentiality, availability and integrity;
· promote studies and researches in ICT Security, in particular in integrating logical and physical security;
· use the knowledge and experience of those experts who have retired;
· share ideas and experiences among members;
· assist Universities and Companies in forming new young specialists.
The Association’s projects are, at present, in three main directions:
· Collecting data inside the member banks in anonymous form and sharing average data collected or “lesson learned” by the experts;
· Creating occasions for around the table discussions;
· Opening laboratories on technical issues.
· Publishing pamphlets or pocket guides together with the Consumers’ Associations.
· Participating in meetings and working groups with other Associations.
· Participating or giving scientific consultancy in the planning and managing of Conferences or Seminars.
Survey on customers opinion on the quality of payments tools offered by the banks in the payment systems area.
Social Networking: Survey on citizens' awareness of risks
Members are managers experts in information security and auditing in banking, still operating in their companies or retired.
Sponsors are at present:
ABI (Italian Banking Association)
Banca delle Marche
Consorzio Operativo MontePaschi
S.I.A. S.S.B. -Società Interbancaria per l'Automazione Società Servizi Bancari